We're (COMPANY NAME), the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Ecosystem Strategy & Operations.
Our Ecosystem Strategy & Operations Team focuses on driving the growth & success of (COMPANY NAME)' partner ecosystem that spans across system integrators, consulting firms, technology companies, universities & others. The team works closely with the ecosystem leadership to shape the go-to-market strategy with partners & orchestrates the successful execution of the strategy.
You will contribute to strategic projects & support the day-to-day business related to (COMPANY NAME)' partner program and closely work with a multitude of internal stakeholders from partnership teams to central business functions. With a passion for performance improvement and operational excellence, you will support the growth of our global partner ecosystem.
The work you'll do:
* Shape the evolution of our ecosystem strategy by providing insights to ensure data-driven decision making
* Contribute to strategic projects by capturing business requirements from our partnership teams & executing on workstreams in collaboration with other functions at (COMPANY NAME) (Sales, IT, Analytics, Enablement, Marketing etc.)
* Manage ad-hoc requests from the team & support the day-to-day execution of the business
* Prepare management presentations to drive executive alignment
The qualifications you need:
* Student of business administration / business informatics or of a comparable program with outstanding performance
* Experience in consulting, partner management and/or strategy & operations, project management, SaaS or a related practical field
* Strategical thinking about technology and want to actively drive the (COMPANY NAME) Process Mining technology forward
* Analytical mindset and the ability to work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
* Visions and Focus in a fast-changing dynamic environment
* Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German plus but not necessary)
* At least 5 months of full-time availability
What (COMPANY NAME) can offer you:
* The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
* Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
* Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
* A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
* An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
* Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@(COMPANY NAME), Students@(COMPANY NAME), Parents@(COMPANY NAME), Pride@(COMPANY NAME), and more)
* A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
(COMPANY NAME) believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. (COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better
|Posted on:||23 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||5 months|