About (COMPANY NAME):
By taking a completely new approach to autonomous driving, (COMPANY NAME) aims to launch the first driverless fleet on European public streets.
Our international, diverse, and fun team combines the best of two worlds - software and product experience from Silicon Valley and automotive hardware & safety engineering from Europe. We have our eyes set on becoming a leading autonomous driving company and bringing Europe back to the forefront of the race to develop driverless vehicles which will solve many of today's transportation challenges, including air pollution, traffic jams, and traffic-related deaths, high costs of transportation and long commutes.
This is very ambitious. And we can't do it alone. So we'd love to meet you!
You will be responsible for the operational procurement activities across multiple products and services ensuring stock optimization and that production does not come to a standstill. You will track our inventory management in our different warehouses, monitoring the storage and distribution of goods ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location (e.g. (COMPANY NAME) warehouses) on time and at a good cost.
* process individual orders, purchase requisitions, orders, and contracts for goods and services
* sourcing equipment, goods, and services, track deadlines and deal with returns and complaints
* conducts and analyzes requests for quotations (RFQs) and executes spot buying for goods and services.
* prepares and maintain purchasing and vendors records and price-lists
* drives continuous process improvement and facilitates the standardization, digitalization, and automation of the end-to-end source-to-pay process
* monitor stock levels and forecast upcoming levels of demand
* align production/purchasing-BOM (Bill of Materials) with the development engineering team
* optimize logistic and customs processes for global (COMPANY NAME) suppliers
* Execute shipments of goods worldwide
* monitor storage and distribution of goods ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location (e.g. (COMPANY NAME) warehouses) on time and at a good cost
* commercial apprenticeship or academic degree in Business Administration or related field
* Preferably two or more years of professional experience in the fields of sourcing, purchasing operations, and/or procurement, logistics
* Proven skills on purchasing and logistics chain, quantity planning and inventory monitoring
* Good mathematical and business skills
* Negotiation skills
* Good communication skills
* ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
* Familiarity with working in a fast-paced environment
* Fluent in English and professional German
* We are drivers: At (COMPANY NAME), everyone is a driver. You are taking ownership of the situation or challenge. You get behind the steering wheel. You are committed to take initiative and drive it to completion
* We're pioneers: We do work that has never been done before. This comes with challenges, frustrations, and failures along the way. We embrace them, we persevere and we invent, simplify, and are creative to overcome them
* We're stronger as a team: We only can succeed as a team. We are in this together and strongly believe that as a team we are much greater than the sum of our parts. We enjoy our diversity, encourage different opinions, and respect each other as we come together to build, improve and grow
* We build trust: We build trust through consistently doing the right thing and following through on our commitments towards customers, cities, and stakeholders
* You'll be joining a highly committed, experienced, fun, and international team from over 25 countries. The team has previously worked at companies such as Tesla, Google, Waymo, Zoox, Byton, Argo, Amazon, Uber as well as Audi, BMW, and Daimler and has founded various companies before
* You would be a part of fixing transportation in metropolitan areas all over the world - from Europe
* We have a generous, highly employee-friendly stock option plan and pay above industry standards
* We organize thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
* We support highly flexible working policies where possible as well as support for your relocation - it doesn't matter where you currently live
* We contribute to a FitX or UrbanSportsClub membership, plus free and all-day use of our Gravity Gym in the Berlin office
* We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you
* We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and coffee at our waterfront office in Berlin
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Come join the future! :)
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|