Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an Internship - Data Analytics (f/m/d).
(COMPANY NAME) Europe consists of 9 different country organizations and is led by a regional leadership team out of Berlin. (COMPANY NAME)'s businesses in Europe are growing rapidly and occupy leading positions.
* Engage with different parts of the analytics team to support various challenges including development of data products for functional departments: Logistic, Marketing, Quick Commerce, Growth & Customer Insights, monitoring daily/weekly/monthly performance
* Execute in-depth insights to understand, influence and grow future outcomes
* Assess patterns around customers behaviors to identify growth opportunities and provide recommendations to business stakeholders
* Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders in the business on their requests and scoping their needs
* Support business teams to make more informed choices and unlock data driven decision making
* Be proactive, innovative & with great attitude to problem solving via analytical thinking
Your heroic skills:
* Highly data-driven & numerical mindset, with strong attention to details
* Very good at communicating & creating compelling narrative with data storytelling to business stakeholders
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business/Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Computer Science
* Proficiency using SQL, Python, Google or Microsoft Applications (i.e. G-sheets, excel, powerpoint)
* A passion for breaking down complex analytics problems in smaller parts, and ability to delivery with incremental iterations
* You learn fast and you are willing to go the extra mile to allow (COMPANY NAME) Europe to grow its business
* Team player with 'can-do proactive attitude', not afraid to lead initiatives
* Experience on reporting tool such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus
* High Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
* Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|