We are seeking a motivated and energetic Intern to support the Business Operations team.
Our team is a key driver of banking process excellence and enables the business to be more efficient, precise and innovative.
In this role, you will:
* Support strategic projects working directly with Head of Business Operations
* Run data analysis in business operations
* Develop and drive cutting-edge business operations projects, e.g. new product implementation, rapid process automation, contract negotiation
* From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
What you need to be successful:
* You will graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a top-tier university in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
* Ideally, you have already gained experience in the financial services industry (Bank, FinTech, etc) or in a consultancy
* You have excellent English language skills
* You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
* You have ideally SQL experience
* You are available to work for at least 4 months, ideally 6, as a full-time intern (40h/week)
* You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations
* You understand (COMPANY NAME) business model and want to make a difference!
* You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
* You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running. Find out more about our Talent Program,
* German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||9 months|