We have an exciting opportunity to join our company as intern within the Group Procurement department. You will support orchestrating the communication of the Procurement strategy program. You will be working closely with the Head of CPO Office and the workstream lead for communication on preparing and facilitating workshops and meetings, presentation and articles for top management.
In addition to writing target group-oriented articles and refining the communication plan, you will be bringing in your personal and academic know-how and be an active discussion partner in the development, the execution and organization of a lot of strategic events and Townhall meetings in 2020.
Who you are?
* Currently enrolled in a master or diploma program
* Academic focus on Business Administration or Communication studies; Procurement nice to have
* Initial project management experiences
* High analytical and future-orientated way of thinking as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness
* Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
* Hands-on character keen to deliver high-quality results and able to work independently towards a set goal
* Good knowledge in IT standard applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint), experience in dealing with video editing programs is a plus
* Business-fluent English skills
* Ideally, you are looking for a 6 months internship and can start on short notice
Job Requisition ID: 1xxxx7
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Working time model: full-time, part-time possible
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday