Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you're able to build your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The main objective of the procurement team is to identify optimization potential on spend structure and management, mainly by negotiating and optimizing commercial and service agreements with partners globally but also by developing strategies in collaboration with other procurement areas and the Line of Businesses.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
(COMPANY NAME)´s Global Procurement Organization is looking for an encouraged working student to support the Sourcing Excellence Champions Team in Walldorf at (COMPANY NAME) headquarter.
* Support in ARIBA Sourcing Events
* Project Management Support ((COMPANY NAME) ARIBA + (COMPANY NAME) Fieldglass)
* Global Preferred Supplier List/ Application Support
* Support in Contract Management (Supplier Management, Contracting & Sourcing)
* Reporting & Analytics in the area of Professional Services & Marketing related Services
* Supplier Evaluation & Classification
Additional areas of responsibility may be identified over the time depending on the candidate's strengths and interests. The key for the successful candidate is being eager to learn, a keen interest to Procurement topics as well as a high affinity to technology.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: Business Informatics, Business Administration, Marketing, HR, Controlling or Natural Sciences Languages: Excellent German skills written and spoken; Fluency in English
* Ability & willingness to learn and work in an international environment
* Analytical skills, high quality awareness
* Soft skills: Highly motivated, High Service Attitude, result driven, proactive, Team member, good communication skills and the ability to work independently and flexible
* Computer skills
* Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point - advanced knowledge
* any (COMPANY NAME) Technology is a plus
* Project management skills is a plus
* Identify business related opportunities
* Good time management
* Continuous improvement of technical skills and process knowledge
* Ability to work in international teams and virtual environment
* Language skills
* Very good written and spoken German and English
* Any different language is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Procurement, (COMPANY NAME), Informatics, Entry Level, Technology, Operations