Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Business Services contributes to the overall (COMPANY NAME)'s success by enabling new business models across different Lines of Businesses. The innovation of the digital core S/4HANA, the transitioning of business processes to the cloud and the integration along (COMPANY NAME)'s core value chains are all key to deliver continuous business value to the organization. IT Business Services provide End-to-End technology services with strong focus on customer centricity and Agile delivery.
The S/4HANA Program Office is driving a strategic multi-year transformation to simplify (COMPANY NAME)'s core Finance business processes. We are looking for bright minds to join our team in order to make this strategic initiative of (COMPANY NAME) a success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
If you join the S/4HANA Program Office you will become part of the program management team of one of the top initiatives at (COMPANY NAME), this means to:
* be part of our team for 6 months, starting in the period of 0x.xx.xxxx-xx.xx.xxx0, also with the possibility to write your thesis with us
* closely collaborate with and contribute to a senior IT project management team that is responsible to manage agile delivery teams and reporting to executive management
* support and learn how to lead projects; be a point of contact for internal stakeholders
* take responsibility for tasks and complete them end-to-end with the best quality and in time
* flexibly approach new challenges and requirements
* assume a creative role in creating content for our internal stakeholders and customers
* develop a set of skills and competences on state-of-the-art techniques, solutions and technologies relevant for our internal processes and today's working environment alike
Contribute with your energy and passion and we'll provide you the opportunities to increase your knowledge and develop career relevant skills!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following set of skills and competencies:
* Bachelor or Master Student in Business Administration, International Management or equivalent degree, preferably from University of Applied Science
* High interest in Information Technology, IT Strategy and Program & Project Management, particularly agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) in combination with End-User Centricity, JIRA skills are a plus
* Pro-active, self-driven and highly motivated team player with an open and flexible personality
* Ability to work in an international, dynamic, virtual team
* Ability to work also independently; passionate and self-managed when approaching new topics, quick learner
* Customer-focused, business acumen, good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent English, both written and spoken, German is a plus
* Proficiency in MS Office, Technical IT skills and know-how are a plus
We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Intern #Praktikant #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student #ProjectManagement #IT
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, Program Manager, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Management, Technology