Reference No: 2xxx1
What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents and future leaders to take our company forward. (COMPANY NAME) Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
Unless you work in construction, you probably haven't heard of us. We're a hidden gem.
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the professional construction sector. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us. So are our people.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and are very proud to have been placed on the Great Place to work list in Germany for the past 10 years.
(COMPANY NAME) offers the best of both worlds - friendly teams locally and roles across Germany combined with the opportunities only a company of 30,000 people spread across 120 countries can bring.
What does the role involve?
(COMPANY NAME) Outperformer is a two-year program, where you'll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It's fast paced and testing, but we'll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
*12 months as an Account Manager in Germany. You'll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business - our customers, products, services and software.
*3 months on an operational project in Kaufering or Düsseldorf that fits your skills. It could
be logistics, HR, finance, marketing.
*6 months on a strategic project at the regional headquarters (Germany).
*3 months on a strategic project abroad, outside the region. This will give you an
international perspective, with its different working cultures and market challenges. If you've
come from a mature market, you'll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Your landing position will be across the globe and definitely outside of Germany. We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself and your vision from yourself to become the next leader at (COMPANY NAME).
93% of our people say they're proud to work for (COMPANY NAME), thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do, and in return, we promise you a lifetime opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract.
You'll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
*Leadership development program - a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
*Business management training - individual training at (COMPANY NAME). A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
*Global summit - 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units' function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
*Social project - 7-8 days 'building a better future'. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
*Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all management roles are filled internally)
*Paid leave to work on charitable projects
Why should you apply?
With the global management development program, you will have an accelerated career towards a Sales, Business Development, HR or Marketing related leadership role. We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best leaders joined us with no experience. So, if you've never worked in sales or construction, that's fine with us. Success at (COMPANY NAME) is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
* You've recently graduated, or you're preparing to graduate in 2021, with a Master's degree in Business or a related subject.
* You've spent at least three months and maximum 2 years in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
* You're multilingual - at least fluent in German and English and ideally one other language - and you've gained international exposure during your work or studies abroad. German need to be on mother tongue level as you will start with our customers in Germany.
* You're curious and committed, a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You're a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
* Tempted to apply or find out more? We start now our recruiting for the upcoming Assessment Center on Dec 2nd.
* Deadline for applications is Oct 15 - use your chance and go to wxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxl