Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user- and product centricity. Supporting more than 100,000 employees and thousands of (COMPANY NAME) systems, IES is delivering business applications be it classical (COMPANY NAME) or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions. Fundamentally, IES is enabling (COMPANY NAME) to become an Intelligent Enterprise.
The Maintain Deal Solutions organization is responsible for all activities touching Contract to Revenue related applications and processes. As part of a value stream structured team you will be at the heartbeat of our revenue streams. We can only be successful if we understand ourselves as part of a system, in which the interlinks across various IT and Business Units are essential for a system that functions E2E. Our goal is to have highly scalable, integrated and agile Contract-to-Revenue processes, that serves both, our customer's needs as well as fulfills our stakeholder's strategic requirements. The Digital Legal Content product team is an integral part of this process driven organization.
If you join the as an Intern the Digital Legal Content/Contract Management team, you will become part of the IT Product Team - Digital Legal Content. The candidate will contribute to the implementation and enhancement of Digital Legal Content applications and work in an agile setup. Your role will have the following tasks:
* Be part of team for 6 months - full time
* Support business process configuration in the Contract Management product
* Create videos and presentations related to the product
* Perform demos of the Contract Management Product to internal customers
* Contribute to the requirements gathering for the Contract Management Product
* Decompose user stories from the business with guidance from other team members
* Participate in the design and detailing backlog items in Jira
* Create appropriate documentation for testing and operational handover
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following set of skills and competencies:
* Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master Student in Business Administration, International Management or equivalent degree at University or University of Applied Science
* High interest in Information Technology, IT Strategy, Application management and Project Management, particularly agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) in combination with End-User Centricity, JIRA skills are a plus
* Pro-active, self-driven and highly motivated team player with an open and flexible personality
* Ability to work in an international, dynamic, virtual team
* Ability to work also independently; passionate and self-managed when approaching new topics, quick learner
* Basic understanding of (COMPANY NAME) ERP or CRM is beneficial
* Good understanding for Business Processes preferable in Contracting and/or Legal
* Customer-focused, business acumen, good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
* Proficiency in MS Office, Technical IT skills and know-how are a plus
* We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Intern #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student #IT #ProjectManagement #ApplicationManagement
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Entry Level, Management, Technology
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|