As the Central & IT Outsourcing Management team covers all outsourced activities from (COMPANY NAME) Bank GmbH to various supplies it is a great opportunity for a young professional to get familiar with a wide range of bank functions in Product and tech team. The direct contact to internal and external stakeholders including auditors allow a steep learning curve and a high level of autonomie.
In this role, you will:
* Support the optimization of operational processes (Process Descriptions, SLA Monitoring, etc)
* Support the alignment of business process documentation for the functions Product & Tech
* Support the update of policies and procedures of (COMPANY NAME) Bank
* Support the resolution of open regulatory topics
What you need to be successful:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
* Already gained first working experiences through an internship of at least 3 months, a banking apprenticeship is a plus.
* Exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills
* Desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
* Excellent English and German Skills (minimum at C2-level), any other language is a plus.
* You want to learn more about IT Management and banking regulations
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running xxxx0;
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||3 months|