The time is now to start your next career step at (COMPANY NAME), one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
(COMPANY NAME) is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The (COMPANY NAME) EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
(COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on (COMPANY NAME) technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. (COMPANY NAME) now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. (COMPANY NAME) is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times (COMPANY NAME) plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Solution Specialist / Business Development. You work on strategies to increase the market exposure of our solution for Digital Transformations and collaborate hands-on with our Solution Engineers, Marketing, Product Management, and our Partner Managers. You will also use our (COMPANY NAME) Process Mining Technology in different proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the value our software generates to our prospects. Thanks to your conceptional working method, you are able to support your future colleagues by generating conclusive examples and scenarios during this trial project and focus on the most relevant KPIs to convince our customers of its performance and benefits. In doing so, you react to individual needs of customers from various industries and in conclusion present together with your team the findings in front of managers and decision makers. Additionally you help guide our international expansion, support the further development of our team and help prepare for our IPO.
* … are a student of IT-based business administration / economics / industrial engineering / business informatics or of a comparable program
* … already have gained experience in consulting and are highly interested in Data Science and Big Data
* … know about the challenges of Digital Transformation projects for organizations (S/4HANA Transformation knowledge is a plus)
* … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
* … possess a good understanding of complex business processes
* … are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with potential customers and our large ecosystem
* ... bring knowledge in SQL or related database query languages (not mandatory)
* … are very engaged and visionary and want to actively drive the (COMPANY NAME) Process Mining technology forward
* … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English (any additional language is a plus)
* ... bring 6 months in full-time availability for an internship
* ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
* … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
* ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
* … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
* … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|