Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in on-demand food delivery! Our next adventure is Global Food Brands!
We are looking for an Intern, Virtual Restaurant Brand (f/m/d) to join our Global Food Services Team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* Research cuisines and food trends we should integrate in our markets, according to publicly available + internally generated quantitative + qualitative data
* Help organizing focus groups, A/B tests and help developing our existing and new brands according to customer needs
* Performance analysis & menu engineering: Analyse the performance of our brands, dishes and products and help finding appropriate solutions to further strengthen quality and revenue
* Process management: support the successful implementation of conceptual and operational adjustments in our markets across different stakeholders
* Documentations: keeping our documents up to date, including our latest learnings and best practices
* Support our central culinary and concepts management teams to develop new restaurant concepts and continually improve our product quality and stability
* Support finding good food products and organising the sample shipment for our concepts, participate in tastings of our newest dish creations and help shaping the brands with your own ideas
* Support in brand building and management (e.g. Social Media content)
* support or lead own projects like "Finding new packaging solutions for our delivery-only brands around the globe"
Your heroic skills:
* Graduated or graduating with a business degree (economics, business administration, food sciences with economics focus or hotel management, food packaging design or other food related studies)
* First experience in the area of consulting, project management, product management, analytics/business intelligence, market research, positioning, pricing or brand management
* Culinary skills with experience working in restaurant or food industry is a plus
* Used to working independently and responsibly, with the aim to deliver always highest quality results and insights
* Excellent communication skills - with both direct and remote teams
* English is a must, German a plus
* Structured and organised manner
* Hands-on and doer attitude
* A passion for food and a sense for the latest trends is a plus
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
* Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
* Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
* We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV and Transcript of Records.
We're looking forward to your application
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|