The time is now to start your next career step at (COMPANY NAME), one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
(COMPANY NAME) is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The (COMPANY NAME) EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
(COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on (COMPANY NAME) technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. (COMPANY NAME) now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. (COMPANY NAME) is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times (COMPANY NAME) plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Product Management (m/w/x). You are excited about product management? You are tired of working monotonously and wish to bring in your own ideas? Daily grind bores you and you look for a challenge and to drive forward with passion? Then (COMPANY NAME) is the place to be for you! As an integral member of our team you can make use of your know-how and constantly improve your product management skills.
Your daily doings include designing and conducting user research in order to make concrete, data-driven product design recommendations based on your findings. The translation of complex quantitative usage data into user problem hypotheses and the evaluation of the impact of the product on the user experience and value are your key responsibility. Therefore, you will work closely with various stakeholders, such as our designers, engineers and marketing team to shape and define (new) product features. Participate in sprint plannings with the engineers and actively contribute to the specification, testing, documentation, enablement, and announcement of new features!
* ... are a student of computer science / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program with outstanding performance
* … think analytically, work structured and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to present and explain them to our stakeholders in a reliable and independent manner - with effective communications
* ... already had some touchpoints with data analytics, business analytics and intelligence, product management, and user research
* ... are able to understand terms relating to engineering, business and user experience and are sensitive for customer needs
* ... are curious about new technological trends with a strong desire to always be learning something new
* … are visionary and don't lose focus even in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
* … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German is a plus but not necessary)
* … are available from May 2021 onwards for at least 4-5 months in full-time before potentially starting over into a working student position in part-time
* ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
* … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
* ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
* … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
* … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||5 months|