DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At (COMPANY NAME), we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over EUR6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make (COMPANY NAME) a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Internal Audit Department is the bank's regulatory backbone and balances between banking supervisory regulatory and tech driven processes.Our principles are quality awareness and precision - our values are teamwork and cooperation. We know the bank as a whole, in all of its regulatory systems and in all of its facets.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Be part of the young internal audit team and take first responsibilities in our internal audit department
* Prepare process assessments and support drafting our audit roadmap
* Work up regulatory and supervisory obligations as a foundation to conduct further audit procedures
* Support developing appropriate measures and monitor the resolution of audit findings together with your team
* Analyze business models and processes as a part of your daily activities
* Help shape our process organization and support the departments of the (COMPANY NAME) in an advisory capacity
* Have an insight into the entire value chain of (COMPANY NAME) and be part of a unique success story
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* You have completed a banking apprenticeship and/or a degree in economics (business administration, business law, business informatics, etc.)
* You have basic knowledge of the specifics of banking
* You have first years of professional experience in a comparable position (audit firm or internal audit)
* You have a structured and independent way of working, a very good understanding of processes and expertise in process analysis and description
* You are very quality-conscious, you are a team player and you have a hands-on mentality
* You speak German fluently and have a good command of English
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At (COMPANY NAME) you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at (COMPANY NAME), then reach out!
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|