DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At (COMPANY NAME), we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over EUR6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make (COMPANY NAME) a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Expanding our horizons: the Internationalisation team leads the charge when it comes to geographical expansion, from scoping to executing as well as incubating new markets. The team is driven by the ambition to open up (COMPANY NAME) to the widest possible audience in Europe. We are problem solvers and local business creators, with a strong collaborative and open culture, empowering teams across the organisation to dream big.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Gain deep project management and banking experience, conduct thorough market analyses and build best-in-class processes. At the heart of our hyper growth phase, you will learn how to think critically and execute fast.
* The internship will offer exposure to all key strategic missions of the team
* Expansion: support project management for the launch of upcoming markets and help prioritise our next target geographies
* Performance: enable senior management to gain deep insights into our existing footprint's performance
* Operations: support the creation of company-wide processes to foster scalability of our international operation
* Successful applicants will be considered for full-time entry level roles within the Strategy & Internationalisation department
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* Currently pursuing or completed a bachelor's / master's degree at a top-tier university
* First professional experience in a high-performance environment (e.g. IB, management consulting, fast-growing tech startup / scaleup)
* A curious mind, willing to learn (fast) and think critically - experienced working in a high-growth environment, performing under pressure and handle several projects simultaneously
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional European language(s) seen a plus
* Proficient with Excel (ideally with previous modelling experience), with knowledge of data visualisation (e.g. tableau, looker) would be a plus.
* Available for three months (negotiable) - start as soon as possible
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At (COMPANY NAME) you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at (COMPANY NAME), then reach out!
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|