Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team (COMPANY NAME) is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 300+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Project Manager Intern within the Creative Studio team, you will help us with support tasks and operational management in the projects management team. Reporting to our Project Manager and collaborating with the creative team, you will plan, organise and deliver our cross-channel projects for (COMPANY NAME).
* Manage project management tools such as Asana.
* Help with daily operation tasks within the Creative Studio, such as organising meetings, check-ins, and feedback requests.
* Support project manager in managing schedules and milestones.
* Be responsible for document resourcing needs, availability, and commitments.
* Identify and manage scope, constraints, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines.
* Assist with documentation and other project deliverables.
* You have strong interpersonal skills and you can actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility.
* You can easily adapt to various roles from follower to leader and change approach or method to best fit the situation.
* You are self-driven and are able to complete projects with limited supervision. You have the ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
* You are interested in the production of creatives and project management.
* You have the ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
* You are bringing good communication skills with external and internal stakeholders.
* You are organised, process-oriented, and a team player supporting others.
* You have full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of this internship.
* You are available for a period of 6+ months.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
* Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
* A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
* Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed-plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
* 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
* Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
* A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
* Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
* Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers-virtually and in person when possible.
* Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the (COMPANY NAME) app-and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
* Have a four-legged friend in your life? We're happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team (COMPANY NAME) on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|