class="detail-content collapse show">
What would be your mission?
* You support our end-to-end recruitment funnel (job posting, screening applications, coordinating interviews, as well as actively approaching (passive) candidates through active sourcing)
* You will contribute to various projects with focus on recruitment (e.g. candidate journey and market knowledge), as well as other people topics across the employee life-cycle (e.g. performance management and learning & development)
* You develop together with us the skills needed for your next step in the field of HR
* You will help us with administrative tasks like contract creation / management, VISA-processes and onboarding
* You will gain end-to-end insights about people topics across the entire employee life-cycle in a fast growing startup, collaborating closely with your colleagues from the people team
Who is our best match?
* You are a currently enrolled student with HR-relevant courses (e.g. Organizational Management, Psychology, Business Administration)
* Previous recruiting experience (working student or internship) is advantageous but not required
* You are excited to be trained on various recruitment and people topics (screening and sourcing techniques, stakeholder management, learning & development etc.) and you happily take on responsibility
* You have a very good command of MS Office
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written German and/or English are essential
What do we offer?
* Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
* At (COMPANY NAME) you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
* You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
* We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
* Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
* We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let's do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at (COMPANY NAME) show zero tolerance to intolerance.
Apply for this position
At .(COMPANY NAME) we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We're a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
Apply for this position
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Agriculture / Forestry / Environment|