(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Drive (COMPANY NAME)'s global success by actively contributing to the improvement of supply chain and procurement processes during your working student activity. We will give you the opportunity to gain an insight into strategic procurement and be an active part of successful results. A close collaboration with all Global and Regional Category Managers and Project Procurement Managers for support of strategic and operational procurement topics will be necessary.
Typical tasks within the scope of the activity are e.g.:
* Participation in procurement process for large investment projects: market research, tender process, evaluations, negotiations, supplier assessments, contracting.
* Cross-functional and international collaboration within the supply chain and with relevant partners regarding demand planning, contract management, claim management, supplier management
* Support in the development of global sourcing strategies, project procurement strategies,
* Working with IT systems relevant to purchasing such as SAP, SRM, Ariba, SAP BW
* Investigate supplier and spend portfolios, evaluation of prices and costs, analyses for decision support and prepare documentation and presentation of results
* Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting of key figures, savings and special requirements
For this a part time support with average 15-20 hours per week over a period of one year is required. Flexibility for balancing studies and work is possible and to be discussed.
* Advanced studies in business administration, industrial engineering or similar, ideally with a focus on procurement and supply chain management
* Regularly registered in University during the entire working student activity
* Initial experience through internships or working student activities in procurement, controlling or supply chain management
* Interested in the supply chain of fast moving consumer goods industry
* Skilled and confident handling of MS Office Tools (Excel, Power Point, Word)
* Analytical skills, ability to analyse complex topics and processes, independent and structured approach to work
* Very good communication skills in German and English (fluent in written and spoken), Spanish as additional language is welcome
* Interest and enjoy working in international environments and cultures
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
We kindly ask you to submit applications exclusively via our online application portal. Open applications or applications by email cannot be considered or answered for data protection reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Insa Köhnsen at Students_Rx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||30 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|
|Languages:||English, German, Spanish|