At (COMPANY NAME) we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Intern in Global Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
Be part of the Global Supply Chain Management Team managing the complete course (from short- to long-term) across end to end supply network in order to ensure high product availability for patients during the phase of market introduction and commercialization. Our team ensures worldwide reliable replenishment of pharmaceutical products considering various network/product dependent supply strategies.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
* Active support in the execution of the integrated business planning process such as supply reviews, demand reviews, long-term planning
* Support mid-term planning as well as global bottlenecks with simulation and optimization models
* Support inventory management and working capital optimization potentials
* Support continuous planning parameter reviews, like safety days or transportation times, utilizing data analytics
* Participate in SCM digital / analytics projects and contribute actively with internal as well as external research
* Assistance in performance monitoring and analytics of KPI's such as service level, OTIF, inventory etc.
* Support data analysis and evaluation, as well as present the analyses developed in a clear and concise manner
WHO YOU ARE
* Enrolled student (m/f/d) in Business, Mathematics, Logistics, Engineering or comparable subject
* Basic knowledge of SCM and logistics
* Basic knowledge of Operations Research and other data science methods
* Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
* Fluent in English language, both written and spoken
We offer you an internship starting November 2022 for a period of up to 6 months and look forward to receiving your online application with complete documents. This includes cover letter and resume in English, certificates (high school diploma and university transcript) and matriculation certificate.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world's biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 5xxxx1
|Posted on:||02 Mar 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|