Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
We are looking to hire a Growth Strategy Intern to join our German Growth team. You will be working directly with our Senior Leadership and gain first hand opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects focused on improving our operations and business outcomes.
As our Growth Strategy Intern you will be the heart of the Growth Team. You will strongly support (COMPANY NAME)'s fast growth and international expansion, by anticipating the needs of our Senior Leadership and resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You will work directly with Lukas, our VP Germany and support him and (COMPANY NAME) in solidifying our strong presence in the German market.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Growth Strategy Intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will
* Provide proactive day-to-day administrative support to Lukas, including strategically managing calendars, preparing pitches and streamlining communication.
* Support us in preparing for new business opportunities and have direct access to our partners.
* Support Lukas in organizing logistics for main company-wide and Leadership team events (self development days, manager days ...).
* Be a culture carrier in all aspects of the role and a trusted advisor to Lukas and the Growth team.
🤔 What you can expect
* Work in a fast-paced and scaling environment.
* Work in an international company, with teams in 4 European countries.
* Develop strong understanding of the FinTech scene.
* Deepen your knowledge about the German market.
* Interact with many teams across the company across all markets.
🏅 About You
* Student/Graduate of ideally a business or technical degree program (Bachelor, Master or MBA).
* Professional experience (e.g. through internships) at a VC-backed startup, management consultancy or in a similar fast-paced and relevant professional environment.
* Willingness to take responsibility, to contribute to conceptual and operational planning sessions with strong ideas, to handle relationships with partners with an entrepreneurial perspective.
* High-level of understanding and passion for the FinTech market.
* Strong willingness to learn fast.
* Proficiency in English is a must and German is preferred (any other language is a plus).
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- A central fully-renovated building in Berlin with WeWork services
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 28 days of paid leave
- Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- A Hrmony lunch card: 100% covered
-100% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of (COMPANY NAME) employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at (COMPANY NAME) could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486MEUR in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
(COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | Handelsblatt | Startup Insider | Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ)
|Posted on:||08 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|