Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you into social media? Are you into technology? Do you have a sense for language and how to speak to younger audiences?
Then working with us, creating social media content that excites young people and students about emerging technologies might be just the right fit.
We are '(COMPANY NAME) NextGen / University Alliances' and we connect with over 4000 universities and educational institutions to bring cutting-edge data technologies into higher education. We are committed to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and aim to enable the growth of the skills of the 21st century in young people.
In this role as a working student for communication/social media/marketing you will work directly with the responsible '(COMPANY NAME) NextGen / University Alliances' manager for Eastern Germany and Berlin/Potsdam. You will participate in creating events and meet-ups and contribute to the networking and communication activities with local and regional universities. Your role will give you the opportunity to create and share compelling content on (COMPANY NAME)'s social media channels for the region. You have the chance to build up practice-based marketing and social media skills in the emerging technology sector and establish yourself as a content strategy creator ..
We practice a trust-based working model - if you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager's agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Developing compelling and innovative content and content series (text, audio, events)
* Supporting long- and short-term marketing/communication projects on a local, regional and national level
* Writing articles, blogs and content in English
* Driving the roll-outvisibility and roll-out of (COMPANY NAME) Berlin social -media channels among students
* Supporting events, meet-ups (occasionally also in the evening)
* Designing templates for social media content
* Supporting administrative tasks of the regional manager to drive the program
* Reporting activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH)
* Preferred field(s) of study: communications, marketing, business administration
* Previous experience in social -media editorial work (university projects, internships,…)
* Open-minded, result-oriented person
* Fluent in written English is mandatory as our channels are mainly in English
* Fluency in German is beneficial
* Good knowledge of MS Office applications
* Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign) are not mandatory but beneficial
* Creativity and openness to drive topics for a young audience
* Analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually
* Ability to work across functions, regions and countries virtually combined with excellent interpersonal skills
As we are working to further develop our establish Berlin-focused social media channels presence to position (COMPANY NAME) as the innovation driver in the region, you will have the opportunity to to worksignificantly contribute to the development of innovative content and formats on the implementation of a social media strategy for (COMPANY NAME) Berlin's channels. Having work experience in the social media or communication field is therefore a desirable prerequisite.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records , copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages. languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Social Worker, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Marketing, Service