We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We're looking for our future business leaders - Join our (COMPANY NAME) Consumer Electronics European Business Graduate Programme - Start date: 1st of October 2020 !
If you're looking to make your mark and find out what it's like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination. (COMPANY NAME) Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Within the group, (COMPANY NAME) Europe's consumer electronics product portfolio includes award-winning OLED TVs, the highest quality home and personal audio, mobile phones and market-leading full-frame cameras.
As a European Business Graduate in (COMPANY NAME) Electronics, over two years, you will be assigned two placements:
* During the first year of the programme, you will be working at the heart of Berlin in the legendary (COMPANY NAME) Center, where you will support the (COMPANY NAME) Germany and the local German market. Experience that we offer includes: business planning (e.g. budget planning for future business), product marketing and sales (e.g. key account management)
* In year two you will have the chance to join the Pan European Marketing teams in our Head Office in the UK (Weybridge) on strategic product launches across Europe, marketing planning and performance analysis
You'll also be exposed to a broad range of business functions including supply chain, logistics and finance working with senior leaders, experts and innovators. After the two years you'll have the option of taking up a regular position in one of our operations in Europe.
The programme requirements:
* You hold a Master of Science in Business Management, Finance or Controlling major
* You gained first experience in a corporate environment during internships, preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics companies
* You have a clear track record of experience in data marketing
* You have solid understanding of numbers and an analytical mindset
* You are self-confident person and influencer with strong communication skills
* You have a strong business / entrepreneurial drive
* You have practical experience with Microsoft Excel (incl. Pivot tables)
* You are fluent in German and English, any additional European language is an advantage
* Duration: 2 years
* Location: Berlin, Germany & Weybridge, UK ((COMPANY NAME)'s European HQ)
* Specific training plan for graduates over two years & Senior Management Coaching
Interested? Please send us your CV and an exciting cover letter before the 1st of March 2020. We will invite the selected candidates for interviews in our office in Berlin