Berlin, Germany advertisement Customer Success hardware Support
You want to work in a hardware startup to become part of something exceptional? You want to be part of a team that brings innovative technology to market? You want to work on products that make the lives of photographers easier every day? Then join our team.
Over 250.000EUR on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. With our newest product "UNLEASHED" (COMPANY NAME) became one of the most interesting hardware startups in Berlin, moving the worldwide photography market forward. Working on the UNLEASHED and with many more exciting products in the pipeline, we want to build a strong team willing to not only build high quality gadgets for photographers, but also help move the dusty photography market into a bright future: Improving how you shoot photos, optimizing photography workflows and providing new opportunities to be creative.
For our team in Berlin we're looking for a working student or full-time intern in the area of operations and marketing.
Working student: Between 10-20 hours per week, full-time in semester break if possible.
(COMPANY NAME) is a small hardware company in the heart of Berlin, founded in 2009. Keeping a startup mentality allows us to focus on creating extraordinary products for promising niche markets. Our mission has been to provide intelligent solutions to equip photographers all around the world. Our objectives along the way: building tiny, perfected products and apps that are fun to use and letting as many photographers as possible know that our products are available to them.
WHAT EXCITES YOU?
* Sharing ideas and dreaming big
* Concepting, planning and realising solutions for any kind of problem
* Great marketing and advertisement
* Making things possible when others say they're impossible
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED?
* Passion for photography!
* Aperture, shutter speed and ISO are not unknown to you
* Strong sense of responsibility as well as a drive for excellence and details
* Drive for excellence and details
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
* Proficient understanding of Google docs and MS Office
* The ability to work with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Sketch are a plus
* Currently enrolled in university in the field of Business Administration, Economics or similar
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Help revolutionize a niche market that is in need of game-changing products
* Be an essential part of the international roll-out of the UNLEASHED
* Contribute directly to our growth and success
* Enjoy a small team with quick and uncomplicated decision-making
* Get insights on what it means to build a hardware company from the ground up
WANT TO JOIN US? GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
If we've sparked your interest we're looking forward to a short application with CV and an overview of grades. If you want to stand out, send us your favourite self-shot photo you're particularly proud of and your favourite photographers' Instagram account.
Please send this, including the internal reference number (OMWS2002), to us via email to [email protected] and we'll get in contact with you for a personal interview