Berlin, Germany Music-Tech PR Social Media
At (COMPANY NAME) we want to unlock the magic of making music for everyone who dreams of playing an instrument. With more than 1 million users today, we create interactive apps to learn piano. With our team of more than 20 certified music nuts, we combine music learning science, audio technology and machine learning to build a unique company in the music tech space.
Join an exceptional multinational team and shape the future of music making. Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain.
We're looking for a versatile, music-mad marketing intern to join our team in Berlin from the 16th of march on. You'll learn from true music technology innovators helping to create and drive customer acquisition and marketing initiatives from conception to completion. Become fully immersed in a true startup culture while working in a creative space.
* support global communication to our end consumers, from concept to creation and execution
* setting up newsletters, comms and other conversion driven marketing activities
* create and update reports to generate insights and drive performance
* assist the marketing team with PR presence and endorsements
* support all the marketing campaigns, events and acquisition/conversion activities
* pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising or a related field
* versatile self-starter: excellent problem-solving skills, creative, very organized and a strong work ethic
* very good understanding of our customer, the music learner, and the whole music education/technology space
* comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
* strong allround communication skills
* thorough knowledge and avid user of social media
* fluent in Business English is a must, German a plus
* personal or professional experience with music is a bonus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
* you'll have the opportunity and flexibility to take real ownership
* you'll have broad responsibilities and gain experience in all areas of marketing
* Receive basic compensation based on your experience
* you must be currently enrolled (not yet graduated) as a student , in line with the German Labor Law
* EU citizen/holder of a German Work Permit
Are you interested? Come and join the band!
Please provide us with a Cover Letter, CV/Resume, duration of the internship and your salary expectations