Berlin, Germany Communications Growth Mobile Marketing Online Marketing Social Media
EN Growth Marketing Intern (Paid)
Are you data-driven and results-oriented with an agile test & learn approach? Do you love technology and always look for ways to optimize or automate? Do you want to join a hot new startup? Do you love or hate Club Mate? Actually, that last one doesn't really matter.
We believe that cooking at home should be simple, fun, and personal. However in today\'s world \"What\'s for dinner\" is still a nerve-wracking question, and grocery shopping costs millions of people time and energy every single day. We are fixing this with a new digital service and the ambition to become the leading brand for cooking at home in the United States and Europe.
If this sounds interesting to you, it's a fantastic opportunity to join us as one of the first team members in Berlin or New York and have a real impact on consumers' everyday lives.
Founded and backed by experienced entrepreneurs as well as Y Combinator we bring a fair share of startup experience and look for motivated people to join us in our mission.
Due to Covid19 this will be a remote internship.
We are looking for someone with…
* Strong strategic, solution orientated, and analytical skills
* Ambitious & business-driven mind
* Project management skills
* A strong sense of personal accountability and team accountability
* Motivation and the desire to learn every day
* A love for food and technology
* High research and communications skills
* shape the marketing and distribution strategies of a fast growing start-up in one of the most promising technology areas online groceries.
* experience a steep learning curve through flat hierarchies, diverse tasks, an experienced, international and highly motivated team
* gain insights into company building and the vibrant start-up scene of Berlin
You'll get to…
* Be part of a young startup team
* Work from home
* Work flexible hours
* Work directly with the founders
Fluent German is not necessary; fluent English, however, is important. In return, we\'ll offer you an opportunity to shape a product we believe everybody will be talking about very soon.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we\'ll let you in on a secret: there\'s no such thing as a \'perfect\' candidate. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day
|Posted on:||30 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|