(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Assisting in a global team on the development, execution and roll-out of a multi-national digital transformation project at consumer and craftsmen Adhesives
* Supporting the digital team on a wide range of digital marketing topics, such as content marketing, social media, influencer marketing, digital campaigns and social analytics
* Coordinating initiatives with agencies and regional or global marketing teams
* Acting as a scrum master in an agile project set up
* Defining key performance indicators and a Google Analytics reporting to track status and analyze improvement potential
* Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business studies, ideally focused on digital or information technology or marketing and communication
* Project management experience is a plus
* Fluent English language skills and firm knowledge of MS Office applications
* Passionate about digital transformation projects, web and digital marketing in general
* Good analytical understanding and ability to translate insights into concepts and actions
* Preferred start: February 2021 for about six months
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx7
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Rxxxxxxxxxxemail@example.com