Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
In your role for our B2B brand Axxxx.xxm, you will revise and optimize the Merchant Journey, bringing data-driven ideas and work closely with our various stakeholders to implement them. You monitor the performance, identify trends and derive recommendations for action. Thus you will actively contribute to the success of a very important business area.
What you will tackle
* Build a sustainable relationship with different stakeholders to understand the merchants full-cycle journey supporting Marketing initiatives
* Coordinate and execute CRM adjustments such as preparing content and editing templates for our campaigns in over 30 markets
* Monitor and analyze the performance of our email campaigns based on KPI reports presenting key insights to stakeholders
* Develop a strong technical understanding in terms of our email eco-system and help drive our efficiency
* Find new ways to get our merchants to engage with our platform, establishing ideas & clear plans for testing
What you are good at
* Relevant work experience in Marketing or Analytics (e.g from an internship)
* Analytical intelligence to make data-driven decisions, elaborate reports and bring an interest in technical topics
* Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a high understanding to grasp various touchpoints
* Proactive work attitude, a get-it-done mentality and sharing trustworthy responsibilities within your team
* Fluency in English, and an additional language such as Spanish, Italian, Dutch or Polish
Why AUTO1 Group
* Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
* Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
* More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
* We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
* We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+4x xx xxxx xx xxx0
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe, Axxxx.xxm and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Italian|