Berlin, Germany Recruiting Recruiting Funnel Teamlead
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life" Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At (COMPANY NAME), we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 2500 customers and a team of 200+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
xxxx3; Our offer to you
* An impactful role: Recruiting at (COMPANY NAME) is not only a function for us but at the core of our product. Hiring talent and being a valuable career advisor is the passion which links our teams at (COMPANY NAME).
* You will lead our entire business recruiting team and be responsible for all hires in our revenue & marketing organization. Together with our candidate generation & recruitment marketing teams, you will find, attract & hire the best business talent for (COMPANY NAME)' headquarters in Berlin, as well as our current and planned HeyHubs in Cologne and selected European countries (5 offices in 5 countries by the end of 2022!)
* Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in many directions and the mentorship of senior team members, a leadership coach and external advisors such as Frauke v. Polier (SAP, Zalando).
* A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture.
xxxx9; How you can contribute to (COMPANY NAME)
* Lead and grow our business recruiting team (currently 2 full-time recruiters, 1 full-time intern & 2 freelancers) to create a strong in-house set-up that can reliably achieve quarterly hiring targets in our headquarters in Berlin as well as to support our international expansion
* Working closely with our candidate generation (sourcing) & recruitment marketing team to achieve create a superior and aligned candidate experience throughout the process and create strong funnels that predict quarterly business hires signed
* Drive our business recruiting activities through continously anaylsing your funnel KPIs & source quaitly and identify relevant growth levers
* Challenge and improve our existing high volume recruiting processes, channel mix and job ads to cement our scalable recruiting set-up
* Grow the skills of your team to develop future leaders and strong individual contributors
* Own OKR planning for your area and set the right KPIs for your team
xxxx9; What sets you up for success
* 1-2 years of leadership of a recruiting team in high-growth tech company, having experienced the challenges of making 50+ business hires per quarter across different countries
* Strong record in hiring business roles, ideally already experience in volume recruiting
* You have a hands-on mentality & embrace the need for continuous change in a high-growth scale up
* Very good understanding of recruiting funnel conversions, funnel statistics and volume hiring metrics
* Strong communication skills in German and English
* Empathetic leader with a real passion for recruiting and people
xxx4;xxx9;xxxx3; What you will love about us
* Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society - a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
* Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
* Secure Job: Over 2'500 customers, proven business model & over 20MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible HeyWorkmode: 2 remote days per week & 3 Work from Anywhere weeks
* Perks & Benefits: urban sports membership, 500EUR annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year (Nilo.Health) and much more
* Great Office & Company culture: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by, quaterly team & company events and informal after work gathering
* High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Lenovo/MacBook of choice, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring - therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|