As a Junior Manager Price & Discount Strategy you will work in all fields that are related to (COMPANY NAME)'s international price & discount strategy. Together with our Price & Discount Strategy team, you will focus on challenges like: ''What is the right price in our markets?'', ''How can we acquire customers in a more cost-efficient manner?'' or ''How can we incentivize customers to spend more on (COMPANY NAME)?''
You will set-up and conduct price & discount tests in over 15 markets, analyze their results and contribute to identifying optimal Price & Discount Strategies for these markets. You will collaborate with local teams to define and run the tests and you will collaborate with several global teams (e.g. Product, Marketing Analytics) to advance our testing practices - thus making it a great opportunity to learn about all areas in the (COMPANY NAME) organization.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make (COMPANY NAME) better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don't "tick all the boxes" but think you'd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do
* Closely monitor key performance indicators regarding price & discounts and develop hypothesis on potential improvements that could be conducted per market
* Conduct A/B price & discount tests, monitor, analyze and report them, and most importantly draw the right conclusions
* Develop high-quality business cases and analyses that support our data-driven decision making and ruthless prioritization
* Collaborate with other teams (e.g. Product, Marketing Analytics) and implement global initiatives on price & discount testing
* Codify price & discount knowledge and contribute to the creation of presentations for senior stakeholders
What you'll bring
* Master's / Bachelor's degree in Business/Management, Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, Psychology or any related field
* Up to two years of (internship) experience in E-commerce, Consulting or price & discount related role
* Strong understanding of A/B testing
* Highly data-driven mindset and attention to details
* Excellent analytical skills incl. very good Excel skills (R and SQL are a plus)
* Being a team player but also knowing how to work independently
* Ability to work in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment
* Fluency in English
What we offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* Budget for home office supplies
* Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting (COMPANY NAME) with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
Are you up for a challenge
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|