Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 700+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
The mission of the Event Manager is to support our Marketing team, and in particular the Events & Ecosystem Manager, for monitoring and managing events and partnerships to improve our position in the German Ecosystem. You will join our team of Marketing experts and work side by side with our Events and Ecosystem Manager to directly impact and help us manage, develop and scale our brand awareness in Germany.
You will directly report to Zuzanna, our Senior Marketing Lead, and work closely with Saskia, our Senior Events & Ecosystem Manager Germany, as well as with our PR & Comms team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Event Manager at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
* Support the Ecosystem & Events Manager to coordinate all the events. Production, logistics, inviting customers, promoting the event to attract more attendees, measuring the results, all event dimensions will be covered;
* Bring support on sourcing new ideas, suppliers and partnerships;
* Create documentation to track how we create events and collect the results and feedback;
* Analyse the results of the events to share the main conclusions on how these can be improved;
* Benchmark the ecosystem to identify where we're stronger and what we can improve in our events to be more disruptive;
🤔 What you can expect
* Learn and understand all the details about the acquisition machine behind one of the fastest growing Fintechs in Europe;
* Hands-on since day 1, we'll provide you with the right tools and onboarding to start adding value since the beginning;
* Work with passionate co-workers, always eager to help;
* Improve your ways of working every day;
🤝 About your future manager
You will report to Zuzanna Andani, Lead Marketing Manager - Germany
Zuzanna has worked for the last 9 years, mainly in B2B/B2C Tech Startups. Before joining (COMPANY NAME), she spent multiple years in SaaS Supply Chain businesses, building and growing the Marketing Departments there.
She studied Business Management and Specialized in Marketing. Then, she did a Post Graduation Year in Brand Management, multiple courses in Digital Marketing, Strategy and passed a Europe Wide Certification in Digital Marketing on a professional Level (DIMAQ)
What they can bring to you:
Zuzanna is a dedicated and mission-driven leader that focuses on building a great team where everyone can contribute. In addition, she is an excellent organizer that believes in management through trust and transparency. Her personal Motto is "Keep learning!" because she loves to support her direct reports on their personal development while keep growing herself.
* You speak German (mother tongue) and fluent English;
* You are about to finish your Master Degree in Business administration or Marketing (looking for a 1 or 2 years study-work program), and already have a proven working experience in Event Management;
* You had a first touchpoint with digital marketing (webinars, performance marketing, social media, content, branding etc…);
* You are well organized in your daily tasks and reporting requirements, love to figure things out you own, a-make-it-happen-no-matter-what approach!
* You are comfortable with flexible working hours: some events could finish later in the workday or can even take place during weekends;
* Energy is in your DNA: you're passionate about the things you do and pressure motivates you instead of putting you down;
* You understand that startups grow fast and change everyday. This does not scare you, on the contrary, you find working in a fast-paced environment exciting!
⚠️ Certain of our perks and benefits are only available to employees on permanent contracts
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Berlin with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
(COMPANY NAME)'s benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 28 days of paid leave
- Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- Meal vouchers
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working (COMPANY NAME) could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Handelsblatt | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | FintechMagazine | TechCrunch
|Posted on:||13 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||24 months|