THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
Customer Success is the key growth driver for modern SaaS businesses and consequently the Customer Success Intern position is one of the most important roles in the entire (COMPANY NAME) organization. In this role, you will actively drive our mission to humanize e-commerce by enabling ever more valuable conversations between brands and their consumers - and you will become one of the world's first and leading experts in Conversational Marketing and commerce.
Our clients are the most innovative ecommerce and direct-to-consumer brands. You will be responsible for managing and growing your own portfolio. As the main contact person and trusted advisor of our clients' key decision makers, you will ensure that they realize the highest possible value. You will build long-term relationships, define strategies, design value creation plans and finally celebrate our customers' success along their journey with (COMPANY NAME).
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Drive the onboarding process of new customers by understanding their business objectives and pain points and the value creation potential of our software
* Steer our clients by identifying the ideal use cases and largest value pools and outlining a value creation path
* Analyze your clients product usage and define and share best practices in conversational marketing and commerce
* Constantly collect product feedback and translate it into user stories and actionable insights for our Product & Design teams
* Develop creative ideas and craft impressive success stories to be shared with your colleagues and our network of customers and prospects
* Identify revenue expansion opportunities and ensure successful renewals
* Become one of the world's first and leading experts in Conversational Marketing and Commerce
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND VALUES
* Show high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence in your daily work with our clients and teams
* Proactively develop valuable, creative ideas and abstract your learnings into actionable suggestions
* Eager to develop expertise in the ecommerce and direct-to-consumer markets and business models - and relevant enabling technologies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills - in German and English
* Studying in relevant subject (Business, IT, or Engineering)
* Analytical mindset and data-driven decision ability.
WHAT MAKES (COMPANY NAME) UNIQUE?
* We are firm believers of customer empathy in Product Development
* We are first. Conversational Commerce is destined to be the future trailing Mobile Commerce, and we will shape it together.
* We are small but popular. No dress code, no rigid processes, no political discussions. Just do your best!
* We are radically optimistic. We believe ideas no matter how big or small have power and we welcome anyone to voice them.
* We are a whole team: Experienced Founders, experienced Engineers, top-tier Strategy Consultants, boundless Creatives, Rockstar Interns, bold Marketing experts and last but not least YOU.
* We offer a flexible working environment built on trust where everyone can find a good balance between private life and work
THINGS WE OFFER
* ESOP (virtual stock options) to share in the ownership and success of (COMPANY NAME)
* A brand-new office in the heart of Berlin overlooking the wall memorial
* Competitive compensation package
* BVG employee offers
* Personal trainer on Mondays
* Meditation session on Tuesdays
* Free company lunch on Thursdays
* A friendly, open, multicultural work environment
It's better to have a conversation
(COMPANY NAME) is a SaaS startup that enables brand to build personal relationships with customers. With our software, businesses can chat with customers, send marketing campaigns, sell products, analyze results and automate processes. And we go beyond the tech to offer ongoing consultancy for future success. Our vision is to become the global backbone of conversational commerce (cCom): a world in which all consumers can enjoy personal, rewarding, heartfelt conversations with the brands they love.
Founded by Kapten & Son co-founder, Artjem Weissbeck, and ex-McKinsey ecommerce lead, Andreas Tussing, (COMPANY NAME) is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel and HV Capital. In July 2022, we received EUR20 million in our Series A funding round and are now pushing for the next big stage of our growth. Which makes now a good time for you to join this journey!
(COMPANY NAME) and diversity: be yourself and no-one else
Different perspectives bring innovation and richer work environments. We're committed to building an inclusive company where you always feel like you belong, whatever your age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, status or neurodiversity. These values sit at the heart of our hiring process, so we create a welcoming workplace where everyone feels valued and heard
|Posted on:||27 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|