We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
* Support our Product Marketing leads to internally orchestrate different initiatives like releases, events, roadmap, competitive intelligence, community program
* Support the Program Manager on the various projects assigned
* Support building internal and external enablement sessions for the various topics
* Assist in the creation of enablement and training materials for internal and partners (battle cards, pitch decks, demo, sales script, videos, playbooks, white papers, newsletters, etc.
* Assist the Product Marketing team in terms of documenting different processes and workflows
What you bring
* Master Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Structured and analytical work style
* Quick understanding of new topics and interrelationships
* Strong communication skills and willingness to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
* Soft Skills: Team Player, Problem solver, Creative
* Fluent in English, German as a plus
* Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Business Administration, Information Management, or related fields
* Already have gained experience in marketing, sales, consulting, operations, or business
* Experience with content creating & Synthesizing information
* B2B SaaS experience
* Business Process Modelling, Process Mining knowledge/experience
Meet your team
Building on (COMPANY NAME)'s intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of (COMPANY NAME) Signavio to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Transformation offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: xxxxx2 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: xxxxx2
Posted Date: Mar x, xxx3
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||09 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|