Berlin, Germany Brand
Since 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we're bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +x,xxx,xx0 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: EUR110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
By joining our multicultural and dynamic team, you'll have the opportunity to experience first hand how to execute a go-to market marketing strategy and support all the functions across the marketing team.
🎯 Your missions :
Main Mission 1: Content production
* Support in the production & localisation of marketing campaigns for the DE market (podcasts, advertorials, digital channels and other media).
* Become the driving force behind our blog.
* Generate creative content for our social media accounts and brief our in-house creative team.
* Build and execute (with support) a CRM strategy to drive trust and conversions.
Main Mission 2: Build our brand awareness
* Support brand management processes across our markets
* Assist in the delivery of our spring campaign by organizing and working with external partners
* Source and contact relevant and exciting influencers and ambassadors
Main Mission 3: Support brand management processes
* Coordinate with our ops team and ensure they are aware of all key information
* Support the marketing team in car launches and local campaigns
⚡ What's cool about this job:
* You will be given genuine responsibility and play a significant part in the mobility revolution developing an alternative and innovative model for a better future for our cities and our planet.
* You will be surrounded by owners: people who are driven, take initiative and are passionate about what they do.
* Our office in Berlin is central and you will be given the possibility to work remotely from time to time #remotefriendly
🌟 You are the ideal candidate if :
* You followed a business school education or a communication/marketing specialization
* You know the German market : you understand the mentality of German consumers
* You love to write : you care for good copywriting but have strong attention to detail
* You have creative thinking : you don't hesitate to give ideas, and you think outside the box
* You have a proven interest in marketing and brands- You are attracted by entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation subjects
* You are fluent in German and English: you will be working in a multicultural team with English as shared language
🚀 Would be a plus if :
* You already worked in a marketing or communication team and managed your own projects
🔍 Recruitment process:
1- Discovery interview with your Manager
2- Case study interview with team members
🚙 Learn more about us:
Want to know more about us? Check our Candidate Kit
Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We currently have around 20 nationalities at (COMPANY NAME) and we respect and value employees from every background. We are committed to making an impact on society and this is at the foundation of everything we do at (COMPANY NAME) - from our product's features to how we build our workforce. We take many initiatives to improve diversity and inclusion and we are proud we signed the PACTE by FrenchTech, an engagement to bring more parity in the start-up ecosystem
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|