We are looking for a
INTERN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
6 months // 40h // Munich
You can support us:
* Support in planning, implementation and evaluation of trnd marketing campaigns.
* Community management: copy writing of blog posts and newsletters, comment moderation, answer community e-mails.
* Quality control of online and offline documents.
* Support in the creation of presentations, online measurements und consumer insight surveys.
You can provide:
* Studies in economics or humanities or equivalent.
* You familiarize yourself with complex topics quickly, work independently and act proactively.
* Excellent Power Point and Excel skills.
* You are empathic, willing to constantly learn new things and fundamentally a positive person.
* English native speaker.
We convince you:
* A paid internship with varied range responsibilities - we are reinventing the future of marketing!
* You work for global companies and big brands.
* Independent work and space to develop your own ideas.
* A highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies.
* Workplace in the heart of Munich (at the Olympic Park).
* Good coffee!
Europe's leading company for Collaborative Marketing and part of TERRITORY - Europe's market leader for
Content Communication. trnd enables brands and companies to turn large consumer groups into Co-Marketers - active
supporters of their marketing. Co-Marketers can take on a variety of marketing tasks, i.e. driving awareness of products
(Word-of-Mouth/Online-Buzz), generating insights (Consumer Generated Content), helping to create and develop new
products (Co-Creation) and delivering valuable consumer insights through genuine real life experiences (Real-Life
Market Research). trnd was founded in 2005. We are working with more than six million Co-Marketers for well-known
brands in 18 European markets. Some of trnd's most notable clients include, amongst others, Procter & Gamble,
Henkel, Nestlé, Philips, Samsung, SCA, L'Oréal, Beiersdorf und Unilever. Submit application to:
If we have sparked your interest please send us your application via e-mail, including application documents and start date, to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you