Due to (COMPANY NAME)'s rapid international growth, we are now seeking an analytical mastermind to join our dynamic SEM (Search Engine Marketing) team based in Düsseldorf, Germany. In this role, you will focus your attention on implementing and adapting (COMPANY NAME)'s search marketing/pay-per-click advertising strategy for our Hong-Kong and Taiwanese market. We want a proactive individual who is ready to dive into the fast-paced world of online marketing and analyze as much data as they can handle in order to drive our SEM team, and (COMPANY NAME), to the next level.
- What you'll do:
* Monitor bidding.
* Learn about user behaviour by researching keywords.
* Analyse the performance of your account against other markets.
* Create new campaigns in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Advertising.
- What you'll definitely need:
* Native-level Mandarin and Cantonese, and fluent English (our company language).
* Some previous online marketing (SEM, SEO or Display) experience - an internship or more.
* A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or a related field.
* Proficiency in Excel: you know your way around a pivot table.
* An analytical mindset that allows you to draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
* A structured work style that allows you to prioritize tasks in a way that maximizes efficiency.
* An excellent eye for detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- What we'd love you to have:
* Previously experienced Hong Kong or Taiwan first-hand, perhaps by living there for a number of years, to have a good understanding of the difference in writing style in these markets.
* A thorough understanding of statistics.
- Life at (COMPANY NAME) is...
* The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
* Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
* Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
* The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
* The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
* The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
* Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
* To find out more about life at (COMPANY NAME) follow us on Facebook - @lifeattrivago
- Additional information:
* Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
* This is a fixed-term position lasting 1 year with a long-term perspective.
* We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
* (COMPANY NAME) GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome