Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Then welcome to the (COMPANY NAME) Group. Our aspiration is to create a digital experience by truly allowing ourselves to move with speed through an agile, innovative, and entrepreneurial approach. Join all the digital dots in our company to create and be able to operate in a connected and holistic ecosystem with the consumer always in the epi center. This is your opportunity to raise our digital game to drive a cultural transformation around the consumer.
* Ongoing research, outreach and analysis about mobile behaviour and latest trends on a global & market levels. Strategize and implement an approach to centralize & share relevant information.
* Liaise with product owners to document app product roadmaps and communicate with the larger Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) team to support the integration of our app products.
* Document and follow-up on concrete actions supporting our app store relationships
* Establish the appropriate framework that enables the mobile team to spread the latest mobile information & trends to DBC & the brand at large in order to grasp the most important and relevant details about our consumer today.
* Support the integration of apps into the larger (COMPANY NAME) digital ecosystem by working with the larger DBC team as they define the digital communications strategy for our brand.
* Maintain open communication with our app store partners, internal partners and 3rd Party support team to make the relationship more efficient for all sides.
* Student of Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or similar
* Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master's degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
* Fluent English language skills
* Very good MS Office skills
* Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Always nimble and constantly adapting to change is part of the digital game
Application Deadline: latest 1x.xx.xxx7
Start Dates: 0x.xx.xxx7 or 0x.xx.xxx7
Duration: 6 monthsLocation: (COMPANY NAME) Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: wxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx-xxxxx.xxm