(COMPANY NAME) is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. In instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We're well funded and we have launched our beta product recently. We're growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We're looking for a talented intern to help us push the testing industry to the Internet age.
In this position, you will work with Robert who is a former Rocket Internet Venture CMO and who will teach you Rocket-style business intelligence and analytics from A to Z.
About your role
You will be managing the web tracking setup, running data analyses and creating reports at the intersection of our marketing, product and operations teams.
In this role, you will:
* Manage the setup of our web tracking pixels through Google Tag Manager
* Run on-demand analyses in Google Analytics and our extensive product database (SQL)
* Build marketing and operations reports using various data sources (product database, tracking tools, advertising platforms)
* Set up consolidated reports for our management and our investors
* Do lots of things that you never did before and learn how to do them like a pro
* Superb analytical skills
* Significant spreadsheet experience (MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets)
* High attention to detail
* Some SQL knowledge
* Strong desire to learn everything about Business Intelligence / Analytics
* Ideal but not necessary: previous experience with online tracking and advertising tools (e.g. Google Analytics / GTM / AdWords / Facebook ads etc.)
What we offer
* A team that's fun to work with
* Flexible working hours
* Coaching on various topics
* Competitive compensation
* Great office in Berlin Sch÷neberg
* A creative work atmosphere and quick decision-making processes
This is a full-time position. The start is asap.
Apply now by mailing your CV to Robert: email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 030 / 3x xx xxx x0.
(COMPANY NAME) GmbH
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org