Calling all language enthusiasts looking for a first start in app marketing! (COMPANY NAME) NEEDS YOU!
The marketing department at (COMPANY NAME) is looking for a paid intern to support the team on multiple projects.
We are: (COMPANY NAME), the leading global language exchange app: bringing people around the world together to teach each other foreign languages.
* A university student or recent graduate based in Berlin;
* A natural storyteller with a flair for communication;
* A tip-top writer in English and German, with proven experience;
* Creative and full of ideas about getting people learning languages;
* Hands-on and hard-working;
* And most importantly… ready to learn quickly about the amazing world of app marketing!
You will initially be helping the team in three key areas: App Store Optimisation, Content Marketing & Social Media Management. Here's a taste of the kind of work you'll be doing for us:
* Drafting creative app store texts
* Keyword optimisation for the App Store and Play Store in English and German
* Writing blog posts and extra material for our WordPress website
* Supporting our social strategy with creative content
* Influencer and media research
* Supporting our video team
Experience in any of these areas is preferred, but more important is a willingness to learn quickly and genuine enthusiasm for our mission.
* Training and support from a motivated international team
* An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz, one of Berlin's startup hotspots
* Team lunches, excursions, drinks, snacks, great coffee…
* You'll probably learn how to say "Hi" in a bunch more languages
This is ideally a full-time, 3 month long post based in our Berlin office, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Interested? Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with 3 ideas for future (COMPANY NAME) blog posts.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: Sxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxt