Come join our team of experts and help us move the needle for big brands like Headspace and Skyscanner. (COMPANY NAME) is a leading mobile growth consultancy working in a friendly, laid-back environment in Neuk÷lln, Berlin. Your work with us will impact the wider growth community and give you the tools and experience you need to grow your career in growth.
We're looking for a working student ideally in his/her final year to support our App Store Optimization team. You'll be responsible for analyzing App and Play Store presences of apps with millions of users, identifying areas for improvement and driving results for our clients. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a career in app growth and marketing.
What you'll do
* Support the App Store Optimization (ASO) team in preparing reports for client apps to drive downloads
* Manage databases, updating spreadsheets and developing presentations
* Analyze data and monitoring various aspects of different apps
* Help populate and manage our knowledge base (wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm) and support us in managing our 500+ member ASO Stack Slack Group
* Work with the team in planning and executing A/B tests for the App Stores
* Support other ASO and growth-related activities of the company as required
What you'll need
* Some prior working in a business environment (e.g. internship)
* Outstanding (C1) written and verbal English language skills
* Great enthusiasm for apps and generally tech-interested and tech-savvy
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, ability to adapt and learn new data tools quickly
* Excellent in understanding and analyzing different types of data
* Structured, organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
* Open to startup culture, open to change and eager to help out in different areas
* Willing to support our team for up to 20 hours a week (40h during holidays)
* Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
* Experience in working with apps or websites
* Experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics
* Knowledge of data analysis software
* Photoshop and/or Sketch skills
* Additional language skills
Would you like to work in an international startup-environment with well-known brands and startups, improving their apps while having the opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing company in the Berlin startup environment?
Contact Pablo Penny at email@example.com - Please don't forget to include your CV and a cover letter stating why specifically you are interested in this position.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org