Would you like to work in a consultancy that helped apps of growing tech giants such as Skyscanner, Deezer, Clue, Vevo, Spotify and Headspace?
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading mobile growth consultancy working in a friendly, laid-back environment in Neuk÷lln, Berlin. Our work impacts the success of well-known international mobile apps and we're thought leaders in the mobile growth community. Join our international team of app growth consultants now!
We're looking for a junior consultant to join our growth team. You'll be responsible for analyzing Apple App and Play Store presences of apps with millions of users, identifying areas for improvement and driving results for our clients. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a career in app growth/mobile marketing. No prior knowledge of mobile marketing or topics such as App Store Optimization (ASO) is required, but enthusiasm for apps and tech is essential.
What you'll do
* Manage client communication and work on projects to provide strategic recommendations for improving app store presences of big international apps
* Support the team in preparing reports for client apps by analyzing app metrics, and monitoring and tracking different data
* Work with our App Store Optimization team in planning and executing A/B tests and assist with keyword optimization for various apps
* Help us refine and bring fresh ideas into our ASO and app growth processes
* Get involved with our publications and our 700 member Slack group
* Support other ASO and growth-related activities of the company
What you'll need
* Some prior working in a business environment or similar (e.g. internship)
* Good (minimum B2) written and verbal English language skills
* Degree or close to graduating in Business (-informatics), Marketing, Economics or related field
* Strong interest in apps and generally tech-interested and tech-savvy
* Good PowerPoint and Excel skills, ability to adapt and learn new data tools quickly
* Structured, organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
* Open to startup culture, open to change and helping out in different areas
* Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
What you'll get
* Flat hierarchies and excellent development opportunities
* A part in a flexible and fast-growing and successful startup
* A fridge always filled with cold beer
* Responsibility for helping tech-giants in Silicon Valley and around the world
* A part in a fun international team doing cool stuff
* A place in our growing network in the mobile growth industry
* Be one of the first to know about new tools and Apple/Google tech
Would you like to work in an international startup-environment with well-known brands and startups, improving their apps while having the opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing company in the Berlin startup environment?
Apply now and please don't forget to include your CV and a cover letter stating why specifically you are interested in this position.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org