(COMPANY NAME) is the new way of accepting payments in Latin America. Appealing to both global corporations and innovative startups, (COMPANY NAME) mixes technology, legal know-how and relationships in order to enable payments in Latin America. Current clients include Adobe, McAfee, Microsoft, Nintendo, Symantec, Salesforce, Trivago and many other leading payment and digital companies. Until today we managed to grow organically without any external investors or debt and now we need you to keep on building our promise of accepting payments in Latin America!
(COMPANY NAME) has been nominated "Top 10 Late Stage Startup 2016" for by the biggest global Fintech Event and Organization "Money20/20". It is the first time that a non-US Startup has been nominated for this category.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern in Berlin to start in August 2018. You will assist our team in positioning (COMPANY NAME) as the Latin American expert in payments. Not so fascinated about it? Well, try to pay for an online subscription in Brazil or Colombia: you'll see how challenging it can be! You will distribute and promote our content across all platforms. You will track our marketing KPIs in order to measure our performance. You will coordinate our efforts during industry events. In summary, you will assist in making (COMPANY NAME) a well renowned brand.
(COMPANY NAME) offers successful candidates that have completed their studies and who show great initiative and results a Full Time Position at the end of the internship.
* Promote (COMPANY NAME) across all media platforms ((COMPANY NAME) Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Payment related Portals)
* Prepare and organize events and fairs in Europe and the US
* You will be in charge of managing and developing online Marketing Linkedin and SEM campaigns
* Orchestrate the application process for industry awards
* Track key influencers, opinion leaders and journalists (eMarketer, Gartner, EdgarDunn, TechCrunch)
* Monitor and measure the marketing strategy results
* Closely work with the Sales team and generate potential business leads
* Be the primary point of contact for media/marketing related content
* You are looking to complete a paid 6-12 month mandatory internship as part of your studies in business, economics, marketing communications or similar at a top-tier university
* Ideally you have first professional experience in Online Marketing and / or Sales and want to implement what you have learned
* You have strong interest for the digital world, online/offline marketing processes and working in a startup environment
* Experience with Excel and MS-Office package, this means you can conceive PowerPoint presentations
* Keen on showing and growing your analytical skills
* Multicultural, you not only understand but embrace other cultures
* Very good communication skills in English (Portuguese, Spanish or German would be a strong plus)
If you're interested, send your cover letter, CV, and academic records to us. We will examine everything as soon as possible and contact you with our feedback!
Apply for this position
Send your application to: email@example.com