Creative product development internship
Would you like to be involved in launching a new biobased designer waterbottle and help make our world plastic free? (COMPANY NAME) is plantbased, recyclable and of course re-usable. We're launching the bottle early October! Founded in Holland by Damir Perkic and co-founder Wouter Moekotte (also founder of BioFutura) you will be working in Berlin with co-founder Wouter. Germany and in particular Berlin will be one of our focus markets for this new and innovative product. The reason we started (COMPANY NAME) is twofold; first and foremost re-usable bottles replace many single used water bottles, which are hardly recycled and often burned or thrown away. Drinking tapwater rather than bottled water saves a lot of virgin plastic and carbon emissions. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, the (COMPANY NAME) accelerates the necessary transition to a circular and biobased economy. We are too dependent on fossil fuels as a raw material and need to switch to plantbased alternatives that don't compete with the food supply. The (COMPANY NAME) is made from sugarcane and as a so-called 'drop in' bioplastic (biobased, not compostable but fully recyclable) it fits with conventional recycling infrastructure.
At the start of this internship, activities and tasks will concentrate around a launch event and identifying prospects and resellers. Early on it's mainly desk research and support. As well as manage social media, make newsletters and follow up on sales quotes. Another part is to search and attend networking events or meet-ups that can enlarge our potential customer database. Several weeks/ months into the internship there's the opportunity to visit clients and possibly attend a trade show. Throughout, there's market research (in the field!) for BEO's second product!
What we are looking for:
* Entrepreneurial & hands-on mentality, eager to challenge the status quo.
* You are a current student or graduate in international business/ marketing/ entrepreneurship / communications or design
* You are a motivated self-starter and not afraid of getting your hands dirty
* Curious & open mind
* You are available for a minimum of 4 months.
* Fluency in German and English
What we provide:
* An ideal informal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
* Increasing autonomy and accountability based on your contributions
* Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
* Working alongside an experienced, successful international team
* Attractive co-working space in the heart of Berlin
* Flexible working hours
* Paid internship for 4 months, extension is possible.
* Free company lunch every week, and unlimited Club Mate J
* Benefit from a huge international network in various areas of biobased products & circular economy
It's a 30 hours per week paid internship. The internship starts 1st of October or earlier. Please send your application to Wouter Moekotte. Got some more questions first? Just let us know and write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: email@example.com