We are looking for a full-time intern (40h/week) for our business development in the IT market who is a ITALIAN NATIVE SPEAKER and would be available for at least 3 months. You would work in our beautiful startup loft in Mitte at Hackescher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are:
(COMPANY NAME) GmbH is a startup based in Berlin and we operate shopping portals for Home & Garden in Germany and several other markets including the IT. On our site users can explore the assortment of furniture, home accessories and garden products of a large variety of shops in one place and compare the offerings. Our aim is to assist users when shopping for Home & Living and enable them to find the right product at the best price.
* Native level of ITALIAN
* You are an enrolled student at any university (mandatory requirement)
* You feel confident approaching people via phone
* You can work in a structured and result-oriented way
* You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
* You have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and are a team player
* You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
* You will be responsible for the IT market in close coordination with the management
* You will be responsible for contacting possible partners through phone calls and emails in order to get them on board with our different projects
* Independent research for suitable cooperation partners
* You will learn and work with important key-tools in online-marketing
* You will be in charge of the IT online magazine by creating new content every week
What we offer:
* EUR400 per month
* An exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in the area of business development, online marketing and the world of startups
* Weekly workshops covering a variety of topics
* Independent work with exciting projects
* A work place in the Berlin internet scene with good opportunities to make contacts
* Working together with a young, international team made out of 15 people
* Beautiful office with ideal transport links (Hackescher Markt/Berlin Mitte)
* Free coffee, refreshments & fruits
* Friday social drinks
Are you interested?
Become a part of (COMPANY NAME) and send us your convincing application (resume and cover letter) including your earliest start date.
Please send it via e-mail to: email@example.com
Location: Sophienstra▀e 1x, xxxx8 Berlin - Mitte
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org