RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world - with well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish. You can find more information under: https://wxx.xx.xxm
At our location in Heidelberg we currently look for an
-Intern in Controlling
Where? You will be based in Heidelberg, Germany
When? Flexible start date, for 5 - 6 months
* Support the DACH Controlling team in business partnering and reporting
* Prepare daily and monthly reporting to inform the whole organization including board members on customer and brand performance
* Monitor trade and marketing spend
* Analyse customer and brand P&L analysis vs. target
* Collaborate with other functions on forecast planning
* Help to manage promotions, databases and invoices
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
* Studies in business or finance
* Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
* Enthusiasm for FMCG business
* Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
* High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong Excel and good Powerpoint skills required
* Fluent English and strong German language skills
* Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
* Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
* Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
* Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds
* Cafeteria and free drinks
* An amazing team - be part of it.
We need people with restless minds who don't rely on textbook thinking. If you think you like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you.
Please apply online via our portal: https://wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxxx/. Note: we only accept PDF documents.
For any questions please call Franziska Gaa +49 (0) 6xxx xxxx - xx6