(COMPANY NAME) is Europe's largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn't a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as an Intern Online Marketing!
Start: Dezember 2018
Duration: 3 - 6 Months
* You support the conception, implementation and monitoring of online marketing campaigns
* You implement Marketing campaigns independently, especially in the fields of Display and Facebook for the German speaking and international markets
* You help us conceptualizing new landing pages and managing their optimization
* You analyze how our campaigns performed via excel and similar analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
* You create reports, form your own recommendations and support with their implementation
* You work in close cooperation with our Design and Content teams
* You are either a student or you recently graduated from your studies in Economics, Marketing or a similar field
* Previous relevant internships in Online Marketing are a plus, ideally in a dynamic environment
* You like numbers and excel is your best friend
* You are well organized, attentive to details and like to take responsibility for exciting projects
* You have a strong affinity when it comes to the internet and online trends
* You speak and write English fluently as well as either German or Dutch
* First experiences in the fields of web design and HTML are a big plus!
* An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
* A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
* An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
* An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nora Idris