With (COMPANY NAME) anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, (COMPANY NAME) supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, (COMPANY NAME) offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the (COMPANY NAME) website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At (COMPANY NAME) more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Intern Programmatic Marketing for our Team in Berlin starting from February 2019!
Content Marketing has been a pillar of (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial strategy for the last four years. At the center of our Content Marketing efforts is the (COMPANY NAME) Magazine, which is distributed in seven languages to over eight million readers every month. In this role, you will be part of a four-person team specialized in the data-driven world of content distribution.
We are looking for someone with a logical, strategic mind and excellent attention to detail with experience in paid online marketing (preferably PPC). The ideal candidate won't be phased by high volume, always-on campaigns will see patterns where others see a confusion of words and numbers and will be able to pull insights from data to inform the production of future content.
* able to speak Spanish on a native level
* a team player with great communication skills
* result-oriented - you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
* an out of the box thinker and enthusiastic problem solver
You will learn how to:
* strategically plan and execute paid marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (with a focus on Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, Ligatus)
* monitor and analyse KPIs across all paid campaigns.
* conduct A/B testing across paid campaigns, messaging, target audiences
* perform ongoing paid discovery campaigns, expansion and optimisation
* research and analyse trends
* ideally a university degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
* interest in Digital Marketing and Paid Marketing in general
* interest in working in an international start-up environment with a steep learning curve
* fluency in English
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
* Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
* A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
* A vibrant international team from over 50 different nationalities
* Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
* Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Apply for this position