Some see us as the jet-setting, chic little counterpart to Danone Waters. Travelling the world, coming with crazy ideas, always testing & pushing boundaries!
We bring premium water from France to the four corners of the world - ever seen the Alps rise in the deserts of UAE, snow during a summer day in China or a bar in Singapore serving only sparkling water (& getting away with it)? We bring to life our iconic global brands EVIAN, VOLVIC & BADOIT. You can rely on us to bring our waters to you, whether you're on holiday in exotic New Caledonia or shopping in Madrid.
We operate on a unique business model: partnership with local distributors. We work with more than 120 distributors, operating in more than 110 countries. But we have to let you in on a little secret -- the team behind it is no more than 100 people, with employees strategically based around the world. In fact, we are probably one of the most culturally diverse Business Unit in Danone with 27 different nationalities located in over 20 countries.
When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals -- high-performing, autonomous & ambitious with a global mindset. Every individual makes a direct impact to our business results. We are a lean, mean, fighting machine, with a heavy-weight backing us from our corner - Danone Company. We pick our fights carefully, always with an eye on the prize. Our consumers demand more than just water, and we fully intend to deliver on that.
We are all thirsty to prove that we are more than the sum of our parts. We are Evian Volvic International (EVI).
MISSION OF THE ROLE
As part of our Finance team based around the world, we are looking for a strong business
partner supporting our local team in Japan. The role is crucial in ensuring commercial success
of our business and enabling teams making faster and better decisions, monitoring business
accurately and grow it sustainably in line with our ambition.
* Support and challenge commercial & marketing teams in order to take the right business decisions, aligned with the strategy of the entity (CBU)
* Analyze, develop and make recommendations to Zone Director/sales & marketing local teams for tariffs/pricing and drive profitability of products & channels (launch of new SKUs, adjustment of trade terms, full value chain analysis)
* Animate the GPS process (Monthly rolling forecast review presented to the GM) together with Supply Chain team, provide & analyze full P&L data and manage risks and opportunities by supporting and challenging Zone Director and teams
* Insure the accuracy of financial data in our reporting tools and be responsible for monthly closings with particular focus on June & December
* Follow the marketing costs (A&P) and trade promotions (TP) of the zone & ensure that investments are properly allocated with the zone strategy
* Take active part in transversal projects, share knowledge and expertise inside and outside of EVI.
Financial scope: 30MEUR+ Net sales
* Education : University Degree Finance / Economics
* MS Office fluency, SmartView
* Experience in controlling of minimum 2 years (including internships)
* Excellent analytical skills & rigor
* Strong business sensitivity
* Organized and autonomous
* Capable of working in a team and on remote
* Initiative, solution and action oriented
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Reliable person able to take ownership and responsibility
* Fluency in English, Japanese language skills are an advantage
Pour avoir plus d'informations sur Danone, ses collaborateurs et ses activités, n'hésitez pas à aller sur notre site institutionnel "dxxxxx.xxm" . Nous avons quelque chose de spécial en nous .. et vous