-We are (COMPANY NAME)
FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in several emerging markets around the world. With operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia, and India we are on a very exciting journey to redefine the automotive industry!
We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 60 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,500 people
Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve determine our daily work.
You can read some more about our most recent news here.
What you can expect
* You will have the ability to work both independently as well as to lead projects, collaborating with not only your colleagues in the marketing team but also from other departments.
* You will acquire further knowledge of Online Marketing from drawing strategies to measuring and reporting by managing an annual marketing budget of several million dollars.
* You will help further develop and maintain a newly established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for our commercial customers.
* You will help grow our marketing mix by planning and executing new online marketing campaigns: Search, Display, Affiliate, Partnerships etc.
* You will launch lead-generation campaigns to help attract partner companies to our platform.
* You'll have access to industry leading marketing software, allowing you to dig into data to properly analyze and measure the effects of your campaigns.
Who we are looking for
* You are fluent in English, and a native Spanish speaker.
* You have a degree in Marketing or Business Administration and already gained work experience in Online Marketing, or have recently finished an internship (6 months) in the same field and are looking to take the next steps towards your career.
* You are passionate about developing a business, learning and growing in a dynamic and international team.
* You are passionate about media and have a clear understanding of the last trends, communication, and the digital world.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel.
* Solid practical experience in Online Marketing with knowledge of strategies and toolsets - it could also be through an internship in the same field.
* You have outstanding communication skills in Spanish.
* You have very good time management and you grow even stronger when challenged.
* You are comfortable with small designs and writing.
* You speak your mind and enjoy to develop new ideas with others.
What we offer
* A workplace where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working environment
* A cozy office space with a kitchen, different kinds of snacks and lots of coffee.
* Flexible working hours and option of home office
* Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
* An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
* Open mindset for new technologies and processes
* Vibrant team culture with frequent team events in- and outside Berlin