In a world of fake news, (COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to build a space you can trust for product reviews and recommendations. We've teamed up with blockchain project WOM to create a community for people to share honest recommendation videos with one another about the products, services and experiences they love. Those videos get quality-checked by other members of the community to keep the whole thing honest. And everyone, from the people who create the content, to the people who rate it, gets rewarded for their value using a brand-new kind of cryptocurrency called WOM Tokens.
(COMPANY NAME) is already available in 22 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views. We're a team of 16 fun-loving and motivated folks and we're an international mix from more than 8 countries.
We are looking to develop a team tasked with identifying and onboarding great recommenders. This will involve innovative and creative approaches to grab the attention of recommenders, establishing regular communication and ultimately making them a valued member of the (COMPANY NAME) community.
Could you fit in this team as (COMPANY NAME)'s new Recommendation outreach Intern?
What we expect from you:
* Excellent communication and storytelling skills
* Expert in social media
* Currently studying Marketing or in a related field
* Eager to experiment and create new strategies for onboarding recommenders
* Fluent in English (it's the company language)
* Available from mid-April to mid-July
Nice to have:
* Big plus if you are a social media champion with lots of cool content
* German and/or Portuguese proficiency
* Research trending content, social media channels and people
* Brainstorming outreach and recommendation video ideas
* Work on an onboarding strategy for recommenders
What we offer you:
* An international team
* A young and dynamic environment
* A place to work in the center of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal
* A chance to develop as quickly as you are willing to grow
* All the usual perks like fruit, drinks and Friday beers.
* A paid internship
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected