Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Communication
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) IT's Communication Technology & Central (CTC) team provides employees with world class collaboration services. As part of this team, the Strategic Enablement unit is responsible for communication and marketing, training and user experience management as well as reporting and analytics for CTC relevant services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You love working with people in a very dynamic environment? You like to be challenged by the latest technology? Would you like to work in an international team with the opportunity to be innovative? Then look no further! We are looking for a hands-on, energetic, well-organized, and enthusiastic Working Student to provide communication support to the Project Managers and Team. Your tasks will be:
* Plan, coordinate, execute, and monitor internal communication activities, primarily in English
* Create and publish internal blogs, posters, and other communication assets to sustain employee awareness on IT topics
* Optimize and test internal employee information and training material including internal portal and internal social media content
* Prepare/administer reports, documentation and correspondence which may also require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student at a university or university of applied sciences; preferred field(s) of study: Visual, Graphic, Information, Media or Communication Design
* Excellent written and spoken business communication skills in English and German
* Experience with MS Office365 and preferably with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
* Creativity combined with a sense for importance and urgency
* Ability and willingness to work in a global organization
* Open-minded and highly motivated person
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Technical Support, Intern, ERP, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Technology, Entry Level